Thursday 18 October 2012

If she ain't full of muscles, she ain't a hero! (Oh the hypocrisy!)

In one of Jon's posts we saw this picture :-


and this beautiful little caption followed it. 'Kick her butt She-Hulk!'

Maybe you're all about to tell me I'm reading too much into this; you're screaming 'Toxic, surely this man can have an opinion' and normally dear follower, you'd be right - but this is Jon, therefore his opinion is always wrong.

Notice how Jon always goes for the muscle bound ladies. He really has something against the slim lined women, or the women who have more of an athletic figure rather than a body building one.

I don't personally know much about She-Hulk but I love Rogue. What I can tell you about She-Hulk is that Jon probably only likes her because she has that muscle figure he really seems to like.

Not to mention Rogue is actually rather feminine despite the fact that she's tough as old boots.

Jon doesn't like that.

Jon thinks that for a woman to be valuable she must abandon all femininity and literally become a man.

To bad Rogue don't give a damn, darlin'.

This is quickly becoming a Rogue appreciation post.

Bite me.



No comments:

Post a Comment